The Business Practical Training Camp (BPTC) is a training camp for Form 4 business students. The goal of this camp will be two fold:
1. to allow students to expand and implement the theory studied in the classroom in a practical setting.
2. to offer guidance and training to students on starting and operating a small business.
- To develop student’s competencies in collaborating and reporting in a business environment.
- To motivate and encourage students to become self sufficient in creating self employment.
- To encourage and guide students to make a positive contribution to their society.
The focus for this year’s program is on business plan writing and the operation of a small business. Students will attend a business plan workshop which will focus on the following areas;
- Purpose of a business plan
- Items included in the business plan
- How to obtain financing for their small business.
- How to register their business.
- Calculation of statutory deductions
This session will be at the Multi-Purpose Centre on 9am – 12 noon daily
- Monday 16th April 2012
- Tuesday 17th April 2012
Interested 4th form students should submit the completed form to their school.on or before Friday 30th March 2012
Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports & Gender Affairs
| Tel: || 268-462-0192|
| Fax: || 268-462-4970|
| Cell: || 268-771-4585/721-7847|
| Skype: || Jackrich8 |